- Modelling and codifying human auditory perception -
- Embedding acoustic-intelligence in wearables, mobile, IoT -
- Sensor networks for sound-scene analysis of urban and rural environments -
- Auditory descriptors, classifiers, and acoustic signatures -
- Auditory enhancements on wearable form-factors -
- Linking brain electrical activity with hearable control parameters -
- Perceptual and cognitive constraints in immersive computing -
- Multimodal frameworks for mapping multidimensional data -
- Conference Proceedings -
- Journal Articles -
- Book Chapters -
- Posters & Presentations -
If you are interested in our research, or would like to talk about collaborating with us, please contact Dr Flaithri Neff by ObscureMyEmail.
ISRG Logo: Dr Flaithri Neff
Background Site Video: Engin Akyurt on Pexels
Research Staff Background Image: DXL on Unsplash
Postgrads Background Image: Robert Penaloza on Unsplash
Partnerships Background Image: Jaredd Craig on Unsplash
Industry Links Background Image: Vincent Delegge on Unsplash
2019 Dr Flaithri Neff, ISRG, LIT, Ireland.
This website is hosted on Google Firebase. We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.